Thursday, April 25, 2013

welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my Blog, frills and freckles. my purpose for this blog is to give you a sneak peek into my life, fashion and all. And I guess if I'm going to be posting things all the time you should know a little bit about me! My name is Isabelle, but I go by Belle. I live in NYC. I love art and clothes, both important things for starting a fashion blog! I believe that when you try something new you should be yourself. That said, to start off I'll post some of  the sketches I have been working on!
This is the sketch I made after visiting the Met this afternoon:) Right now there is a special fashion exibit going on. I love it so much I could move right in! speaking of moving into the Met, has anyone read 'From The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler'? It's cute. You should.
this sketch is based off of a sketch I found by Eli Saab, rendering sleeping beauty.
There are more in the princess collection, which can be found here.


No comments:

Post a Comment